Dinner Ideas, Need to make something tonight!

Options
;) I am craving Mongolian Grill and that just isn't in my calories today. Anyone have any good healthy wholesome filling low calorie meal ideas!

Replies

• khua0808
    Options
    Take a wrap, Bake it at 350 till its crisp, put on tomato sauce and a little bit of cheese + toppings. Thats a 200-300 calorie "pizza".
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Any recipes? Etc....
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Take a wrap, Bake it at 350 till its crisp, put on tomato sauce and a little bit of cheese + toppings. Thats a 200-300 calorie "pizza".

sounds yummy! But this is dinner for two hahaha!
  • nixon76k
    Options
    I made this tonight... Turkey Burgers with no bun.. Serves 4 people total, and about 171 calories per patty. My patties were huge.

Fresh & Easy - Ground Turkey 93/7, 1 container (16 ounces ea.)
    Fresh - Chopped Yellow Onion, 1/4 cup
    1 minced garlic clove
    1 egg white
    Generic - Organic Fresh Parsley - Chopped 1/4 cup
    Kroger Kitchen Creations - Cornbread Stuffing Mix - Unprepared, 1/8 cup
    Salt/Pepper/Mrs. Dash to taste

Mix all ingredients together, separate into 4 patties and pan fry with Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray.
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I made this tonight... Turkey Burgers with no bun.. Serves 4 people total, and about 171 calories per patty. My patties were huge.

1 minced garlic clove
    1 egg white

Mix all ingredients together, separate into 4 patties and pan fry with Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray.

put in in a bell pepper, you have stuffed peppers :D yum yum
    I roast my bell peppers on the grill first, until the peeling starts coming off, then I peel that off, bake with the filling for 20 mins on 350F
    (sorry edited to add the details)
  • nixon76k
    Options

1 minced garlic clove
    1 egg white

put in in a bell pepper, you have stuffed peppers :D yum yum
    I roast my bell peppers on the grill first, until the peeling starts coming off, then I peel that off, bake with the filling for 20 mins on 350F
    (sorry edited to add the details)

Great idea!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    ;) I am craving Mongolian Grill and that just isn't in my calories today. Anyone have any good healthy wholesome filling low calorie meal ideas!

I dont know where you go to have M.G. prepared, but you can still make this at home and it can be an extremely healthy meal without being calorie-ridden