Healthy Mama

Options
I am 26 year old wife and mother and I am needing to lose 50 lbs, It all came from college, marriage & my DS. I would give anything to be 135 again (like I was in High school) I was using Weight watchers online, but it was costing me about $20 a month. I love this new weightloss tool and it's free! Thanks goes out to whoever cared enough about my health to make it this way! Myfitnesspal has everything I was using in the WW website too...except recipes, I think...but I haven't ventured out yet! I am already onto a great start...since last week I have gone down 3 lbs...yippie!!! So here is to the new healthy & active me!!! :flowerforyou:

J

Replies

• janellybelly
    Options
    I am 26 year old wife and mother and I am needing to lose 50 lbs, It all came from college, marriage & my DS. I would give anything to be 135 again (like I was in High school) I was using Weight watchers online, but it was costing me about $20 a month. I love this new weightloss tool and it's free! Thanks goes out to whoever cared enough about my health to make it this way! Myfitnesspal has everything I was using in the WW website too...except recipes, I think...but I haven't ventured out yet! I am already onto a great start...since last week I have gone down 3 lbs...yippie!!! So here is to the new healthy & active me!!! :flowerforyou:

J
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Welcome to MFP:drinker: :drinker:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

J
    Hi Janell,

Welcome to MFP!
    There are tons of recipes to check out:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/14-recipes

Good luck!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hey!!!
    welcome to the site.... i have only been here about a week but i am so addicted to all the support and counting my calories ect....I know youll like it here
    j~
  • mamatusa
    mamatusa Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome:smile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Great to have you here! Welcome and best of luck!
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    the support is exactly why this is working for me. when I have done bad in the day, and I get on here and see everyone doing good it makes me not want to do bad anymore, and it also allows me to forgive myself for screwing up, b/c everyone is so supportive! I too am a mom trying to lose that stubborn pregnancy weight, good luck to both of us, we are trying to lose about the same!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Glad you are here. :flowerforyou: