now dance for wii...

Options
anyone got this game? Its not been out long, but i saw it online the other night and watched a few videos of it and looks real good! Some awsome songs on there (probz better songs than all the just dance games!) i was thinking of buying this today when i go shopping.

Those of you who have got it, any good? Does it makes you sweat n burn those calories?!

Replies

• SilverStar18
    SilverStar18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Do you mean Just Dance for Wii or is there one called now dance?
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Its called 'Now thats what i call music dance' its similar to just dance but you can sing on it too =)
  • SilverStar18
    Options
    Ohh that`s interesting! I haven`t heard of that one before, but I definitely want to check it out. I just bought Just Dance 3 and literally just tried it out 3 hours ago, and I LOVED it! I don`t know if you have that one but it`s amazing :D
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Yea it does look real good. Ahh yes i have just dance 3! Had it on pre-order ;) ha, i do love that game aswell!! :)
  • SilverStar18
    Options
    Yes its amazing!
    Let me know if you ever try this now dance game. I dont have the luxury to just buy random games right , but maybe one day!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Oh, cool. I will have to watch for that. I also want the new black eyed peas experience.