New to MFP, need friends and supporters!

Options
Hi everyone-
I'm 26 and new here and looking for support and help on this journey! I have always been overweight and am tired of being miserable and lazy! I just had a baby girl and have to be a healthy mama! Any support would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your baby girl!! Welcome to MFP...feel free to add me!
  • Dcolon731
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm new to MFP too and can definitely use some support. I recently had heart issues and was told by Doc that I should lose 50 lbs but he would settle for 20!

I would settle for 10!

:laugh:
  • jo31071972
    Options
    Hi I'm new here too, feel free to add me and you can do this. take it in small chunks is the right thing...
  • sbouchlas
    Options
    Hi I am a personal trainer and want to say to you that this is the best diet program i have ever experienced! stay focused and keep on track...God bless!
  • jo31071972
    Options
    Hi I'm new here too. I'm 39 with 3 kids and a dog and 3 stone overweight. Could do with friends to help me along the road. Thanks
  • Scorpiotwinkle
    Options
    I joined in October 2011 and was relatively successful but not good at visiting the site or blogging! However, when Christmas/New Year over (I am motivated, but not stupid enough to think I could do it now!) I shall be going at it again properly. I have a HUGE amount to lose and am willing to share my experiences and ups and (not too many) downs with anyone who wants me! Good luck.
  • jcardino
    Options
    I am new too, 30 years old and hoping that this works for me, I have lost 2.2 pounds in 6 days, so there must be something to it!please add me! :tongue: