5 lbs from goal with pics!

Options
Finney88
Finney88 Posts: 46 Member
This time last year I was a 150 lbs, the heaviest I'd ever been. I finally broke 130 before Christmas (now thanks to holiday bloat 132 keeps popping up on the scale... :-( ) Now I'm five pounds from my goal weight and I'm so excited! I feel like me again. I was so unhappy and had no confidence anymore. My BEFORE pic is from April of last year, about 145 lbs before MFP...I didn't save any of the ones at 150. Now 20 lbs smaller I'm so much happier with myself and I couldn't have done it without MFP and the support of my MFP friends. I can't wait to lose the last 5!

April 2011
f1i26e.jpg

Christmas Day 2011
244pa2p.jpg

Replies

• Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    Are you planning to maintain or build muscle?
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    Your pics aren't showing up...but it must be so exciting to be within just 5 pounds of your goal! What are you going to focus on next?
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Aww your pix aren't showing up..but you keep going!
  • Finney88
    Finney88 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thank you! And in the future: muscle tone and flexibility. I would love to pick up more yoga and pilates classes and really work on my core strength.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    If you are interested in picking up some lean muscle weight let me know.
    I can run recomp numbers for you.
  • merB89
    merB89 Posts: 122
    Options
    amazing change!! We basically have the same starting weight and goal weight, you've done yours much faster than I have :) And I know how hard it is with not a TON to loose. GREAT great job!! Keep pushing for those next five!
  • karmaticgeek
    Options
    You look fantastic, what a great Christmas present to yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!