Starting agin in 2012 - Buddies Welcome

Options
Hi all, Here I am once again vowing to lose the weight. I am doing a few things differnt this time. First thing I joined a Gym and am selling my fittness equipment that is sitting in the home. I have realized that if I have it in the house it just sits there. The gym definitly makes me more accountable. Next step I am logging my workouts and food ( never done this before but I really think it will help). Next I am doing this for me and no one else. I have always been active and as life goes sometimes you fall off the horse and need to get back on and this is my year to do just that. I am currently at 150 pounds and my goal is to lose 30 pounds by June of 2012. Anyone who would like to join me in this journey for motivation and support I would glady welcome. I am 40 years old and work part time. Lets do it this year!! :happy:

Replies

• trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for support. I am 151.9 today and need to get working extra hard as I have a nice tropical vacation coming up in March :)
  • megpie422
    Options
    We all need support so feel free to add me as a friend. :happy:
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this. I started at 140 in September and am down to 118. I can't believe how easy it has been and how much I enjoy logging. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • crabby10
    crabby10 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started on Wednesday, so I'm new as well. I'm in the same boat -- 156 last week and want to be back down to 130 this summer (in time for my high school reunion!). Please add me as a friend.
  • mrsskinny629
    mrsskinny629 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I joined MFP in November, losing consistantly now! Just hit onederland today!! So excited. Bring it on 2012!! New friends always welcome! My name is Kelly, I'm 26 and I now weigh 199.6
  • kellsma
    kellsma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My vacation is end of April. Want to be down 30-40 lbs by then. Great motivator