Options
Hi all, just found this site and it looks great. Have managed to pile on the pounds over the last year due to broken foot, eating the wrong things and 'I'll start the diet tomorrow'. Well the jeans have gotten too tight and 'tomorrow' has arrived. Hoping this site will help to motivate me for a healthier, fitter 2012!

Replies

• 10kaday
    10kaday Posts: 177
    Options
    Welcome... the support on this site is amazing! If you need a friend for encouragement, I'm here for you. :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    If you stick with it it is a real eye opener. I would get a food scale too. Welcome and good luck.
  • 76034sb
    Options
    Welcome to you I too am pretty new to the site although I started in November I just havent done too well but am looking for encouragement on this journey as well. Good Luck to you!!!!:smile:
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've only been here a few days and am overwhelmed at the encouragment from everyone!! I'll friend you :)
  • raelynn2133
    Options
    You can do it! We all can, just have to stay committed!
  • Brendanery1967
    Brendanery1967 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome, glad to get to reach our goals together. Newbie here also. I went from a size 18 busting at the seams to a size 7 jeans and in one year I am up to a size 14 ~ Only have myself to blame. No exercise and eating junk food. I just gave up. Here is to all of US in 2012!