Do ten pounds make a difference

Options
holpak
holpak Posts: 39 Member
I can't tell.. you tell me... a little i think
How do you post pictures? I put it in my photo's but it's small you can't really see

Holly

Replies

• holpak
    Options
    I can't tell.. you tell me... a little i think
    How do you post pictures? I put it in my photo's but it's small you can't really see

Holly
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Yes it does!!! Your face is slimmer, which is where most people notice!!! Congrats on your success!
  • holpak
    Options
    Thanks.. i thought so.. but sometimes it's hard to tell... I was hoping someone would help me or tell me how to post pictures in here... i'm sure i've seen it before but i just don't remember how.. :-)
  • lose2cruise
    lose2cruise Posts: 107
    Options
    Definitely can notice. It took me about 15 lbs before I started getting comments on my weightloss, so you are doing very well at 10 lbs!

Good luck with your journey!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    if they are your own photos, you can upload them at photobucket. they will give you a URL for the pics. then you paste that url into your post (here's the important part)

in front of the URL, you put the letters img surrounded by these square brackets [ ]

notice the letters img are LOWER CASE! important!!

after the URL, you put a / followed by the lowercase letters img, also surrounded by the square brackets

that's it! if you want to post a picture from somewhere else on the internet, same procedure, no photobucket required.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    wow that sounds difficult when I read it back.

ok.

you place this symbol [ then you type lowercase img then you place this symbol ]

that's in front of the URL.

then after the URL you place this [ then this / then img then this ]

does that make sense?
  • holpak
    Options
    Yes thanks a bunch.. i will have to try it tomorrow.. i have to go to a dentist appointment now.. thanks for alll your help!! :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    yes, you look good :flowerforyou:
  • slimkitty
    slimkitty Posts: 418
    Options
    Yes, I can see it in your jawline. You look good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!