The First Day...

FFAchick
FFAchick Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
It's so nice to read postings about others who have tried everything...I don't feel so alone anymore!! I have tried every diet under the sun, and I have come to the conclusion that dieting is not for me. That said, I am going to spend the next 6 months eating healthy. I am going to cut the processed foods and chocolate (my biggest downfall!!) and eat more fruits, veggies and lean meats. I just need something that will be liveable, and that my family can follow with me. I'm hoping to meet some new friends who can share the journey with me....we all need a support group once in awhile!

Replies

• FFAchick
    It's so nice to read postings about others who have tried everything...I don't feel so alone anymore!! I have tried every diet under the sun, and I have come to the conclusion that dieting is not for me. That said, I am going to spend the next 6 months eating healthy. I am going to cut the processed foods and chocolate (my biggest downfall!!) and eat more fruits, veggies and lean meats. I just need something that will be liveable, and that my family can follow with me. I'm hoping to meet some new friends who can share the journey with me....we all need a support group once in awhile!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Welcome!
    You'll find a lot of information on this site that will keep you inspired and motivated.
    Good luck!
    :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: You have come to the right place for support and learning to eat more healthy. There are some good recipes on here and people that understand what we are going through, good luck on your new journey:heart:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Hi,

Well, very glad that you found us and you are going to be eating healthy. I only hope that once the 6 months is up you continue to do so. Remember, we want to change our lifestyle, which means (hopefully) never going back to the habits that brought us here in the first place.
  • FFAchick
    Thank you all so much! Reading your posts has inspired me to "keep it clean" today! Good luck to all of you!
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Good luck you can do this. If I can do it anyone can lol
This discussion has been closed.