Fitbit

Options
Who's got one? Trying to get friends on fitbit.com but I don't know anyone who has one!

Replies

• iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    me me me!!!!!! user name on fitbit is iamstaceywood and my email is the same but, @yahoo.com Add me!!!!
  • petergarcia82
    petergarcia82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would but I don't have any iphone anymore. I wish they would create and android app for it.
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    for the fitbit? I have the mobile website, wear the tracker, and use the big computer. are we talkin about the same stuff? I have an android phone too. The website works great with no app too tho.
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I think they are working on an andriod app.
  • LittleMissAngi
    Options
    me me me!!!!!! user name on fitbit is iamstaceywood and my email is the same but, @yahoo.com Add me!!!!

I can't figure out how to search. =(
  • ladyprofaz
    Options
    I have one! My user name is Donna with email as dhgifford@gmail.com

Friends

To start inviting friends, click on the appropriate link on your Dashboard to start inviting them via Facebook or via Email.
    The Facebook process will allow you to select Facebook friends that already have a Fitbit account linked to their Facebook account, then friends that do not have a Fitbit account. If you are already friends on Fitbit, your Facebook friends will not show up in the list.
    For address book importing, click on the email tab and choose to import your friends. You can select from America Online, Outlook, Yahoo!, Gmail, and other address books. You will then be able to select which friends from your address book that you want to send the invite to.
    Alternatively, you can choose to manually enter email addresses.
  • petergarcia82
    petergarcia82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    for the fitbit? I have the mobile website, wear the tracker, and use the big computer. are we talkin about the same stuff? I have an android phone too. The website works great with no app too tho.

Yeah but i only use the PC at work. I use my phone for everything else. Maybe I should see how the website is on my phone. did not think about that.
  • LittleMissAngi
    Options
    I have one! My user name is Donna with email as dhgifford@gmail.com

Friends

To start inviting friends, click on the appropriate link on your Dashboard to start inviting them via Facebook or via Email.
    The Facebook process will allow you to select Facebook friends that already have a Fitbit account linked to their Facebook account, then friends that do not have a Fitbit account. If you are already friends on Fitbit, your Facebook friends will not show up in the list.
    For address book importing, click on the email tab and choose to import your friends. You can select from America Online, Outlook, Yahoo!, Gmail, and other address books. You will then be able to select which friends from your address book that you want to send the invite to.
    Alternatively, you can choose to manually enter email addresses.

Thanks! I sent out some requests!
  • ladyprofaz
    Options
    Got it! Glad I could help.
  • ladyprofaz
    Options

Yeah but i only use the PC at work. I use my phone for everything else. Maybe I should see how the website is on my phone. did not think about that.

The mobile website works fine on my Blackberry.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I has a one!
  • eme31386
    eme31386 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I just looked up the fitbit tracker and downloaded the app! Is the tracker really as good as it looks on the website?
  • LittleMissAngi
    Options
    I has a one!

I would love to add you! Just send me your email if you want. =)
  • LittleMissAngi
    Options
    Hey all,

I just looked up the fitbit tracker and downloaded the app! Is the tracker really as good as it looks on the website?

That I don't know, I haven't used the app. =(
  • girlonamission34
    Options
    What's your email so I can add you on fitbit?