So I was all like "yeah, I don't bother with the forum, I do

Options
...and then I had a day like today! Pret for breakfast, McDonalds for lunch, ice cream and a box of chocolates for tea (the whole box, demolished in about five minutes) and a gallon of full fat fizzy pop.

I started with MFP in the summer and lost just over 20lbs quite quickly. After moving house, getting a hateful job etc I fell off the wagon a bit although I weighed myself for the first time in about two months last week and I had lost another few pounds. I've decided I need to seriously get back into MFP and use the features more because I've been noticing more and more days like today sneaking up on me.

I've decided not to cry, but instead shame myself by letting the world know on here and Twitter that I ate like a pig today. Usually I get away with this because I don't bother adding people so my diary - and my sins - remain a secret. Definitely not a good idea when your eyes are, by some cruel twist of fate, bigger than your belly.

So yeah, hi.

Edit: Oh no, my title got sliced up!

Replies

• mellymclaughlin
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to say, feel free to add me and we can shower each other with motivation :)
  • forkeeps251
    forkeeps251 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's what I was thinking too... no more secrets. Not quite ready to post what I ate on Twitter though :-D
  • mellymclaughlin
    Options
    I won't be mentioning any weight related figures on there though! That's strictly mfp info only lol!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't for the forums and my fab MFP friends i would be still fat,depressed and unhealthy.

BTW sent you a friends request.