Indulging...

Options
Soo...I seem to have an issue!!

I just cant say no. Over the holidays at work we have had sooooo many cookies, candies & assorted treats dropped off at my work. I always tell myself "pffttt i can have just one"...well thats just one turns into five...or six. I guess its more so an issue of self control. This isnt just a holiday issue tho, its a bad habit Ive had forever.

So heres my question for all you success stories out there...how do you say no? Any tricks or thoughts? Cus I have a pretty good feeling that this is playing the starring role in my lack of weight loss story! :)

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I don't even have the "one" unless I am feeling strong or unless I'm ok with having more if I want it. I try not to keep things that are too tempting around the house.
  • marie2779
    marie2779 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I also have that problem. I try to keep it out of the house or else I will overindulge. For example, I got a box of candy for christmas. I checked out the calories- 2 pieces for 150 calories- worked it into my daily calorie allowance. However I couldnt stop with the 2 pieces of candy- I admit I ate 6. When I had to log that 450 calories on candy it was horrible. I then dumped the candy down the garbage disposal! So- no tricks here- I just keep it out of the house! :)