I'm going to do the 30 Day Shred. Has anyone.....

Options
got a pic of themselves before and after doing the 30 day shred that I can see? I would be interested to see peoples results! Also, how much weight or how many inches did you lose? Thanks! :smile:

Replies

• wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    There are a ton of pics all over the site. Just search 30 DS pic in the search tab at the top:smile:
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Thanks, I didn't realise I could do that! :smile:
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Haha your welcome and no problem:laugh:
  • lucysposaro
    lucysposaro Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i just got the dvd to and about 5mins in i couldent move prob because im not used to it but yeah if i was sore after 5 mins im sure it would work the whole way thru...
  • fitnbiotiful
    fitnbiotiful Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I started the 30 DS last week but had to stop because of Christmas (of course...)
    I'm back with Jillian from today :P
    When are you getting started?

xo!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Hello!
    I started the 30 DS last week but had to stop because of Christmas (of course...)
    I'm back with Jillian from today :P
    When are you getting started?

xo!
    Within the next 5 days. I'm waiting for the dvd to arrive :smile:
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    its my favourite working video hands down! You ARE going to be more sore then you could possibly imagine after day 2 I promise it. I would reccomend doing 5 or 6 days a week instead of 7 ,its good to give your body a rest. Trust even doing it 5 days a week for 2 weeks ( did this) will give you results!
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    its my favourite working video hands down! You ARE going to be more sore then you could possibly imagine after day 2 I promise it. I would reccomend doing 5 or 6 days a week instead of 7 ,its good to give your body a rest. Trust even doing it 5 days a week for 2 weeks ( did this) will give you results!
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I just had a run through today! I thought I was doing well at the gym but Jillian really kicked my *kitten*. It is working already! I had to stop a few times but I will persist!
  • KES519
    KES519 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD, tried it for a week, bought killed me! Do like it though. Going to start up again, this week. Going to also need lots of encouragement to continue because SHE KICKS YOUR *kitten*, LOL!!!! I've never sweated after 15 minutes as much as I do to her workouts.
  • sahrak1
    sahrak1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I got mine today and i am starting mine tomorrow , reading u guys posts has made me both excited and frankly a bit scared lol x
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am actually on day 22 today which is 2nd day of level 3. Level 3 is the hardest and most intense, and I am even thinking of just taking a week off after I finish it and then see if I can do all 3 levels in one day with rest days of course. I have lost an inch around my waist and I feel stronger. After being able to for the most part keep up with the work out, I was able to run 2 miles which I had never done before. Hope this helps :) Stay motivated!
  • worthashot73
    worthashot73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Didn't read any of the responses yet but may I just say....ouch!! I'm 2 days in, had to take today off, and man do I feel it!! I haven't done any "structured" workouts in quite awhile though so that may make it worse. Its a good sore but even washing my hair hurts! lol. I have every intention of getting back into it tomorrow. With all of the pictures I've seen here, I'll take the pain over the misery of my fat!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    There are tons of pics out there. I lost quite a few inches doing it for about a months time not a lot of pounds but I surely was changing my body which is just as important if not MORE important than dropping pounds. :) Its totally worth it for the endurance and strength.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    If you do a search for 'shred results' there are tons! I did not put up before and after pics b/c honestly I'm not yet at a point where I want to put myself out there like that LOL, but I lost inches all over my body - 2" off my butt/hips, 2" off my belly at the navel, 1.5" off my thighs, and more (those are the biggest losses, but I lost everywhere). It works if you work at it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!