Bye Bye Med #1

Options
A little over a year ago I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and High Blood Pressure.

After losing 1/3 of my goal weight, I was able to be taken off of 1 of my diabetes medications!! It was one that also made weight loss difficult because it made me hungrier.

I am looking forward to 2012 with a whole new outlook on progress and working towards finishing my ultimate goal!

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is an awesome milestone!!!
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting! Congrats on such an awesome milestone. This is why we're on here!
  • Nicoleo1
    Nicoleo1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. I've been working on the same thing. Friend me if you want.
  • Jeniroosen1
    Options
    yeay! I wish everyone had your spirit!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    What a huge accomplishment, congrats to you!
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    that is such a good achievement!!! I can't wait till I can get off one of my meds. My husband is off all of his meds, my data is way better, but not good enough for no meds anymore. Way to go, you will tackle the blood pressure too!!
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment, I was diagnosed 02-23-11 and have been luck to only have a minimal amount of medications. I look forward to not haveing any at all. Keep up the great work.
  • GreenTea703
    Options
    Truly congrats. These are the real victories. Signs of a healthier life. Please keep it up. 1/3 is great, whats 2 more times... you already did one!

I was also able to stop a med from hearthburn and acid reflux. That I had all day everyday. Cheers to being healthy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!