New group for anyone hooked on a particular food!

Options
I struggle to eat chocolate in moderation and this is for anyone who has that one food they just can't give up or eat in reasonable amounts!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1643-beating-the-food-demons

Replies

• FiremanSam111
    Options
    Anything salty/savoury. Never been much of a sweet tooth, but pies, burgers pizza etc.... Last junk I ate was a dbl quarter pounder. It was horrible, so that's a good thing! Good luck with the chocolate reductions... That higher cocoa stuff limited to a couple squares a day is apparently quite good for people as an antioxidant. An evening reward perhaps?
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Great group idea Emma.

You're so smart.
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I can't eat anything in moderation - hence why I'm a million lbs overweight! But I WILL give up chocolate this year!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Yes people saying eat it in moderation peeve me off. Hello if I could do that I wouldnt have the bloody issue in the first place

Sheesh!

Maybe one day, but not yet!
  • abbbigayl
    abbbigayl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Did someone say Mexican? I'm in!!! Chipotle is my weakness ...I have it twice a week.
  • Quirkybelle
    Quirkybelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nutella is my drug. I want it on bread, fruit and my spoons. Also chips is my crutch. I love salty foods. I can leave without chocolate, but I go crazy if I cant have a few chips at least once a month.
  • ViolaEverAfter
    ViolaEverAfter Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell!!!!!
  • kirstyj1
    kirstyj1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    dairy and carbs for me,(fresh) bread pasta potatoes and extra mature cheddar cheese
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I can't eat chocolate, cookies and most baked sweets without losing control...especially lately. I'm having a difficult time getting back on track after the holiday. Argh!
  • bast2112
    Options
    When I did a juice fast, I noticed the thing that I missed most (I was seriously getting ANGRY that I couldn't have it) was cheese. Mmmm... But I think my favorite food is potatoes. Cravings for cheese and chocolate and fried everything seem to come and go, but potatoes are forever. XOXO
  • hels4397
    hels4397 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    French Fries are my DOWN FALL!!! I think maybe cheese pizza comes in a close second. Gross, I know. But, I've managed to cut out fast foods (McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Sonic etc) for almost 2 years now. Just need to work on the restaurants with the french fries & pizza next!