Before and During (48 Lbs Lost)

Options
I'm definitely not anywhere near done- but I wanted to recognize all that I have accomplished over the last 11 months. January 22 will be my one year anniversary and I may update then.

A little bit of background about me is that I have struggled with my weight my whole life, but about 10 years ago I lost a great deal of weight and was able to keep it off for the most part until I became pregnant in 2010.I gained a little over 40 lbs while pregnant. I have lost all of my baby weight in addition to a few lbs of extra "fluff" that I had before conception. I was 175 when I delivered and around 158 in January right before I started MFP. I am now 127.1. My goal weight is 120 (I'm 5'0)- but I'm sure I'll update this later.

Really, I just want to tone up, and reduce or eliminate the little belly flap that I have from my c-section and be comfortable in a bathing suit.

Enjoy! I hope this gives someone else out there a little bit of motivation. :)

LaurelsBeforeandDuring-1.jpg

Replies

• Sharonswarna
    Sharonswarna Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look really great!! Good job!
  • Bvaughn27
    Bvaughn27 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hot Mamma!!! Way to go! You look beautiful. :)
  • prolifegirly
    Options
    Awesome! What an inspiration. Beautiful face too :) You're almost at your goal weight---then comes the job of maintaining...let me know which is more difficult lol.
  • JennMcGlone
    JennMcGlone Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for posting and for being one of my motivators! :)
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    It goes to show that hard work pays off! I wish you the very best .
  • KMAMinx13
    KMAMinx13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    The hard work has really paid off. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!