Feels Pretty Awesome to

Options
wish21
wish21 Posts: 602 Member
I remember how always for my New Years Resolutions I would always say this year I will loose weight. I would always start in Janurary and make the big promises and goal that I would never reach.

Well now I feel confident that this year I will actually lose weight! Because I have been on my weight loss journey since September, It'll be FIVE months in January instead of January being my starting month.

I am very Proud of myself for hanging in it this long:flowerforyou:

Replies

• BeverleyDunn
    BeverleyDunn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on that one as I started in November- nice feeling isnt it? Congratulations on your 29lb loss, long may it continue :)
  • wish21
    Options
    I'm with you on that one as I started in November- nice feeling isnt it? Congratulations on your 29lb loss, long may it continue :)

Lol actually its 29 lbs to go, but that okay and Congrats to you to:laugh:
  • BeverleyDunn
    BeverleyDunn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Whoops, must pay more attention !! Lol
  • jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way, it is SOOOO nice to 1. Have a head start of 45 lbs. lost already and 2. Have confidence, for the first time in a long time, that I both can and will reach my weight loss goals! Congrats to you, I know how much hard work and dedication goes into sticking with healthy choices for months and months.
  • cyndy1214
    cyndy1214 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good point...you're doing great by the way...keep up the good work!!
  • angiek941
    angiek941 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking that this morning. I'm right at the end this January instead of starting. It's a pretty awesome feeling.
  • wish21
    Options
    Good point...you're doing great by the way...keep up the good work!!
    Awe thanks! I'm trying my best:)) its nice having your encouragement along my journey!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!