Goal weight achieved! 40.4 lbs Gone! Before -After pics

Options
Before: After baby was born. 154lbs (I'm 5'1'') (March 2010)

Starting.jpg

Half way to goal (May 2011)

DSCN3198.jpg

GOAL!! BYE BYE BABY WEIGHT!! (Dec 2011)

163140-1.jpg

Fitness plan: eating 1200-1350 calories- Yoga- and walking

I LOVE yoga!! I can even do scorpion pose!!

1638090-1.jpg

I'll still be around, but thank you too ALL of you whose progress and stories have brought me motivation where there was none before! I couldn't have done it without my MFP community!!

Hopefully this works!!

Laura

I'm adding a recent pic of my daughter.. because.. well She is cute and a LOT bigger than that first pic! almost two! *tear*

390552_2925292339833_1486623876_3071658_418246898_n.jpg

Replies

• jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Thank you for sharing. I have lost weight but have not reached the totally toned stage which I am working on now and you have just given me the motivation to work harder with my exercise. Thank you for sharing and I know what you mean, if it were not for this site I would never have gotten as far as I am now. You look great, congrats!!!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats!!
  • akyraj2006
    akyraj2006 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!! great job on reaching you goal!!!.... love the locs btw!! :)
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Wow on looks and that yoga!!!
  • allibawtez
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! Congratulations. Your accomplishment is a great motivator for starting out the New Year!!!!
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look great! WAY TO GO!!
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! You rock!! I have 40 to go to my goal weight so I needed to see this!! Thanks again
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Super Job. That pose looks painfull...LOL
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    wow that's amazing! :) and your baby is cute!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Amazing You should be so proud of yourself!
  • chai_latte
    chai_latte Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! you look awesome and you look much taller than 5'1''!!! I have noticed that being trim and fit really makes a person look taller than their actual height! way to go! :)
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Okay, seriously, you kick *kitten*!! And scorpion pose!!!! Wow!!! Thank you so much for sharing your pics!!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous ! Congrats on achieving your goal :) I need to learn that scorpion pose.... you look awesome and strong doing it :) WOW !
  • Lhelms84
    Options
    Thank you all!! This is really such a wonderful community to inspire weight loss and healthy living! I'm happy that I've inspired you, because that is how I became inspired! Just think, it all started with my 2011 New Years Resolution and finding this app on my smart phone, so by this time next year you could have a great achievement story too!! Love you all!!
  • Deathscall
    Options
    Great job- what an inspiration!

(& I love your hair!)
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You and baby are both beautiful! Great job!
  • melbellkid
    Options
    Way to go! Im pretty sure if I tried that pose a trip to the ER would be needed-lol!
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Holy ****, that pose looks insanely hard! /inspired me to go to yoga classes, lol.

(Plus your hair = <3 )
  • shaynes14
    shaynes14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I never was and never will be that flexible! Woo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!