Goal weight achieved! 40.4 lbs Gone! Before -After pics

Options

Replies

• margrobins
    margrobins Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'd break something if I tried that pose LOL!

All jokes aside - fabulous work! You should be so very proud of yourself! Thanks for sharing :0)

~Marg
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    That scorpion pose hurts me just from looking at!!! Impressive girl!!! That was a great Christmas Gift and a beautiful way to start the new year! :)

Now on to maintenance mode! :)

Happy 2012!!
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    OMG! Your scorpion pose is pretty damn AWESOME! How's your side crane and your (dare I say it) 8 angled pose? ;)

Congrats on the goal. Well done, you look great!
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You look amazing!!!
  • augustboned
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Well done and congratulations!
    What a fantastic way to start 2012 :)
  • theCoke
    theCoke Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! Can you reccomend a yoga video?
  • Lhelms84
    Options
    I am a member at www.yogaglo.com which is $18 a month (they have a 15 day trial membership for free), but SOO worth it! Hundreds of videos, great teachers, you can search by duration, teacher, style, purpose, and level!! They are wonderful. I also love Yogaworks Bodyslim class with Jesse Shein, it is awesome and helped me lose a lot of the weight!
  • Lhelms84
    Options
    I am a member at www.yogaglo.com which is $18 a month (they have a 15 day trial membership for free), but SOO worth it! Hundreds of videos, great teachers, you can search by duration, teacher, style, purpose, and level!! They are wonderful. I also love Yogaworks Bodyslim class with Jesse Shein, it is awesome and helped me lose a lot of the weight!

Also, the pose isn't that scary once you figure out the body mechanics of it, but that is what is so great about Yoga! It teaches you more than you've ever known about the inner strength your body and mind already have!
  • Laner07
    Laner07 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That yoga pose looks very very hard. Congrats on your success. You look amazing!
  • simplyrachel26
    Options
    wow! you look amazing! that yoga pose looks trecherous for me! haha! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • DeniseAS
    Options
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment. You look great and I hope to get there myself. I currently weigh about what you did at the start and I'm also 5'1". I want to get down to 135 or lower. Impressive on the pose. Wow! Also, your daughter is adorable!!
    An inspiration to me for sure!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! The more and more I see yoga poses like that I want to try it LOL
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Amazing, thank you for inspiring me

Love the pose
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Wow, your half-way picture reminds me so much of how my body looks now, and your 'goal' is freaking awesome! I'm 5'1 too, so I can only hope to look as good as you once I hit my goal as well :) Well done!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done you look fab! baby is cute too :)
  • freezee2010
    freezee2010 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING! Congrats! I can't wait til I get there! Cute baby too. :)
  • Triathlonmom3
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself You are a great role model for your daughter she is a very lucky little girl
  • empresslove13
    empresslove13 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    And you have inspired me again! yay!
  • empresslove13
    empresslove13 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Love you Laura!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!