Anyone else. . . . .

Options
Jade_Butterfly
Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
Totally feng shui'ing their house right now??? Totally in clean freak mode:flowerforyou: . . Clearing things in the garage, organizing for the new year. .

Ready to get business boosted for the new year, and just have a fresh start in a lot of areas of my life!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yes! We've listed out property so we've been cleaning, decluttering, packing, painting....hoping to move back to our home province in the next few months.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    My Grandfather used to broom sweep the house on New Years. I now do the same thing(except I use a Swiffer).
    Enjoy
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    My Grandfather used to broom sweep the house on New Years. I now do the same thing(except I use a Swiffer).
    Enjoy

:smile: Love this. . . Thanks for sharing.. . . And swiffers are the best!!!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I got home from work at 1:00pm and my wife and I have been working in the living room mostly since then. Moved out some things, put away the Christmas decorations (thank god no tree). We've even put some items on Freecycle.org and I've had some of them picked up already. Got rid of an old food processor, a pancake griddle, the lower half of an entertainment center, a box of candles, etc.

We're on a Five Year plan to declutter and get the house projects FINALLY finished so we can put it on the market. Gonna get out of Illinois and head to Indy area to be near daughter/son-in-law and the grandkids.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but hoping to be moving at the end of march,beginning of February so thinking we may go through the hall closet when we go to put Christmas stuff away.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Nope. Not even a little bit.
  • Jyster
    Jyster Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yea, folded 9 loads of laundry, washed the last load of dishes, cleaned the bathroom, bottled my last two gallons of wine, and did two hours of wood carving. Yesterday I swept and mopped all the floors and washed all that laundry I just folded. It was also a rest day so no work out :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Not yet, but hoping to be moving at the end of march,beginning of February so thinking we may go through the hall closet when we go to put Christmas stuff away.

I always love getting rid of stuff before a major move. . :bigsmile: