Power 90? Insanity:Fast & Furious?

Options
I'm thinking about ordering Power 90 to start after completing: 30 Day Shred, 100 Push Up Challenge, Couch to 5K, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I'm hoping I'll be able to do Power 90 AND Ripped in 30.
Thoughts? Success with Power 90?

Also, any review for Insanity Fast & Furious? Would that be a good one to start after completing Power 90?
Is Insanity Fast & Furious broken down into different levels or just the same 20 minute workout?

Replies

• BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I did 2 rounds of Power 90 and credit it with a large portion of my success.
  • laporter62
    laporter62 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Can you pleae explain in further detail was power 90 is?
    I have never heard of it before

thanks
  • Pappabacon
    Pappabacon Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Can you pleae explain in further detail was power 90 is?
    I have never heard of it before

thanks

Power 90 was the program before p90x (power 90 x).
  • thinspirationist
    Options
    Well I actually just discovered it today, so @BrentGetsFit could probably provide a little more insight. But from my understanding, Power 90 is like a pre-P90X, so basically, Power 90 is still quite the killer and body transformer, but it's a dvd made more for 'beginners'. Power 90 has levels 1-2 or 3-4. Starting with Level 1-2 you alternate between the Sculpt Circuit and Cardio Circuit each day. Each session/circuit lasts between 30-42 minutes.

P90X can be extremely difficult and seems to be more for those already in shape hoping to get in BETTER shape, and Power 90 seems to be the one for those out of shape wanting to get in shape.

There's more info and reviews on Amazon though!
    http://www.amazon.com/POWER-90-Hortons-Transformation-Workout/dp/B000VEVVIA

Hope this helps a bit!
  • laporter62
    laporter62 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your response, I will go and check it out
  • Driving_Miss_Daisy
    Options
    P90 is good. I have it and man is it a workout. I only did it for 2 weeks the first time then quit. I need to start back up since I am on a serious diet now. Have been for 2 months.
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Power 90 is great. That was the exercise program I started with and it helped me get in shape enough that I could try P90X. Thinspiration provides a good description of the program. Along with using MFP to track my calories, I lost 21 pounds while doing Power 90 and improved my fitness.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!