Hello from Wisconsin

Options
Hi, everyone.. I just joined yesterday. I've been married to a wonderful supporive guy for `4yrs now. And have 4 kids ages 15yrs to 8yrs old. after having kids my weight has conitunied to go down hill. I realized one day when looking at a picture that was taken of me just how overweight I am. I found this site and think it's going to be a great help. i'm always looking to make new friends .

Replies

• hgf219
    hgf219 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello! This is a wonderful site! I have lost 24 pounds and it was not always easy but so nice to have the support of others. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other on this journey! Happy New Year!
  • shabounds
    Options
    Hello from Texas.I also just joined this week. Let's be each others cheer leaders! Feel free to add me as a friend. Welcome!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    WOOT! WISCONSIN!!! Welcome :)
  • lkfritsch
    Options
    Well with a supportive husband and a great support group all things are possible
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hello from Wisconsin! Wisconsin rocks and MFP rocks as well.
    Good luck!
  • peggyj49
    peggyj49 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello ! This is a great site for finding pals to help you along. And there are some good tools to use to help you know how many calories you should be eating. The exercise charts help me a great deal. Sometimes there are good recipes and this site is addictive.I spend more time here than I do on Facebook. So Welcome and I hope you reach your goals.:flowerforyou:
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Hello fellow Wisconsinite
    Good Luck and add me if you wish.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hello! Also from Wisconsin! Welcome!
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hello from Kentucky ! I was born and raised in Hudson and finished high school in Eau Claire. Feel free to add me !
  • myuva
    myuva Posts: 67
    Options
    Yeah for Wisconsin !!!! Are we all over weight becuz of the cheese, beer and brats ????? Feel free to add me if any of you wish to !!!!!
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hi from sth east WI....go Badgers!!!!!!
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I too and from Wisconsin..Welcome
  • sheena_coleen
    Options
    South east Wisconsin here!! :-)
    Go WI.!! :-)