Eating out tomorrow-help!

Options
I am going out to montana's bar and grill tomorrow for new years eve- Has anyone ever eaten here and if so, what do you tend to choose? I looked at some of their more healthier looking foods like the apple pecan salad, but there is more fat in it than some of their less healthy looking choices!

Replies

• Hayesgang
    Options
    Anytime we go out I get a 6oz Sirloin steak, with steamed veggies and a salad, most Bar and Grill's will have that. It's yummy and filling.

Have a wonderful time. :flowerforyou:
  • bigtwagner
    Options
    If they have a website that helps me when I'm on the road for work.
  • whalertly
    Options
    Go alacart, add a few things and stick with a house salad and maybe a soup or something to that extent
    If planning for an entree, eat relatively little of your budget before you go
  • flattummyplease
    Options
    All I can say is PORTION CONTROL. Stay away from the beef and the carbs. Chicken and raw green veggies! Drink water to fill yourself up. Fruits are a good sweet treat but mixing them isn't very good for you. Try to stick to one.

But most of all don't sweat and have fun. One day won't make you gain it all just like you can't lose it all in one day. It's consistency over a long period of time. It's a life style change. <3 xoxo