January Challenge, Support, and Motivational group

Options
I joined MFP in June of 2011 and have been running a monthly challenge and support group since September in that time I have lost around 68 pounds. I started the group after being a part of a HUGE group and while I loved the challenges I hated the fact that I didn't get to know anyone else in the group because the group was just too big. So I like to keep the group around 30 or so members and each month I reopen the group to new members after seeing who has dropped out - unfortunately people drop from MFP like flies...

So it's that time again if you are interested in being a part of a small challenge group please send me either a message or friend request.

1. Must be able to weigh in on Fridays (or at least once a week) and post the results on a spread sheet (or message me and I will post for you)
2. Must be able to friend other group members to give and receive support
3. Must be able to ATTEMPT challenges - challenges are fairly simple and designed so that anyone can participate at their own level...

If this sounds like you, please let me know!

Have a great day!

Replies

• Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I've replied to everyone who sent a request or a message... I am replying inorder to get this back at the top of the message boards LOL :)
    We still have some open spots :)
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I weigh-in at Weight Watchers every Saturday at noon (Pacific Time) though.
  • SerenityNow76
    SerenityNow76 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, count me in. I just joined MFP yesterday and this sounds like just the thing to help keep me on track.

Cheers
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am starting anew in Jan. and could sure use the encouragement and challenges. Count me in - please!
  • dsimon1970
    Options
    I'd love to be part of a group. maybe it will help me be accountable and keep me on track. I weigh in on Fridays!
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'll do it, if there are still spots available. I've never done a MFP challenge before. : )
  • 666XXX
    Options
    HI, count me in!!

13569507.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Kgiannelli
    Kgiannelli Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ready to rock!!!
  • Kgiannelli
    Kgiannelli Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ready to rock!!!
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! back for January, hope I'm still on the list. I have trouble accessing the spreadsheet some times.
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im in.... I need SOME motivation!!
    I lost 40lbs and have been maintaining but I desperatly need to get back in the game
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    If you still have openings I would love to join the group. Starting fresh again on Jan 1.
  • KayHBE
    KayHBE Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too.
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if you still have spots open :)
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join also if there are still spots
  • Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW!!!!! I hadn't been checking this I went to repost to give a few more opportunities and I saw all this sending friend requests and group invites ASAP!
  • goodhealth2012
    Options
    Hi,
    I have just joined mfp so I'd love to join if there is still space?