30DS group??

Options
I was wondering if anyone wanted to start a 30DS group with me? Preferably those who have a bit more to lose. I am 175-185 (my scale broke and then there was the holidays... :/ ) and 5'2". Message me and friend me and we can all do it together! I don't want it to be too many people so I think less than 20 or so.

Replies

• KellyWuvzLyfe
    KellyWuvzLyfe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im interested i am on day 3 of it. I started before i quit on day for and i've restarted but if you want we can do this together :] it would really help i need the encouragement
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    There's plenty of groups out there, I saw one just the other day for all the people that got the DVD for christmas

Er, I'm not sure pretty girls should start with a post that they're going to give out their phone number. You might get the wrong attention
  • redhead91
    Options
    There's plenty of groups out there, I saw one just the other day for all the people that got the DVD for christmas

Er, I'm not sure pretty girls should start with a post that they're going to give out their phone number. You might get the wrong attention

I'm VERY married and won't ever give my phone number to men. If anyone really wanted to stalk me by tracking my phone number they are free to. I know how to defend myself and the fact that I live on a military base will probably deter most creepers :)

Also, I know there's plenty of groups out there. I wanted to start my own.
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm in a group, well actually two, that start on January 1st, but I'd be happy to do it along with you. I have a lot to lose too. I started at 240 on December 3rd and now at 227.4 this morning.

Btw, I was reading your profile, and I'm in college for pharmacy too. =)
  • redhead91
    Options
    I'm in a group, well actually two, that start on January 1st, but I'd be happy to do it along with you. I have a lot to lose too. I started at 240 on December 3rd and now at 227.4 this morning.

Btw, I was reading your profile, and I'm in college for pharmacy too. =)

Awesome! I'll add you!
  • IronSmasher
    Options
    I was just concerned, there's a lot of silly people on the internet. I'm just normal married. Having spent 12 years in the air force, I'd have to say most military bases in my experience are an extremely dense population of geeks and creepers.

Good luck with the group, 20 should be easily filled in no time :)
  • redhead91
    Options
    I was just concerned, there's a lot of silly people on the internet. I'm just normal married. Having spent 12 years in the air force, I'd have to say most military bases in my experience are an extremely dense population of geeks and creepers.

Good luck with the group, 20 should be easily filled in no time :)

I'm very married in the sense that I don't cheat or flirt like most "normal" military wives. I know it's a bad stereotype, but it's true. The base can be full of creepers, but I've never once met someone else from Travis on here so who knows.
  • IronSmasher
    Options
    I've not heard of the sterotype.... but thinking back, there were a lot of uncomfortable situations? I joined when I was 18, so I don't really know what married civillians are like to compare, but I don't think there's a difference just because of someone's job.
  • IronSmasher
    Options
  • chellesmith87
    chellesmith87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i have been seeing alot of people talking about this dvd and having great results.i have the dvd but i just look at it and get scared for some reason lol. i plan on starting monday, i am trying to get on track and be healthy.
  • PamJ413
    PamJ413 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in a group that is starting Jan 2..but I would like to go along with you as well..
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi I just completed D1W1 of 30DS. This is my second time doing the shred. The first time I was VERY successful. I have just slipped back into old habits and gotten lazy. So I decided to start again. I would love to join your Shred Thread! Last time I did the shred, I found that what got me through it was the support group that I was in. So feel free to add me :) I will be shredded by February!!!!
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group:) I am on day 4 level 1 and could use some motivation and in return will motivate others.