May 2009 Challenge: Week 2

Options

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Well i already had about 10 cups of water and was able to get a good 20 minute walk in... trying to get another walk in later tonight!!
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I was able to get outside for a run/walk (but mostly run!!) for 30 mins. I have not run since softball in high school! HUGE accomplishment for me! I got in a 1 liter bottle of water (still haven't done the conversion to oz) and plan on having a couple more glasses tonight. Hope all this hard work shows up on the scale this week!
  • annathelu
    annathelu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have to admit it. I'm not tracking my water and I don't think I'm really drinking what I should. I was out of town for a couple of days and slipped up on food, too, although I did still run.

Just wanted to own up to being a slacker.
  • dezmoore
    dezmoore Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Tuesday- 2 our walk with dog and friend. water-check
    Wednesday- 1 hour spin class water-check
    Thursday's plan 1 hour spin class and drink my water...that's the plan

Also- stayed within my calories,, YEah
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    This week went by so fast! Weigh-in time tomorrow already - YIKES! I didn't lose last week, so I am hoping to see a few less pounds when I get on the scale tomorrow morning . . . .

I've done great with cardio and water this week . . . thanks to all for helping to keep me motivated!

Good luck with the last day of week 2!!!!
  • ja2009
    ja2009 Posts: 60
    Options
    Wednesday-
    Cardio-30 mins on my stationary Bike
    Water-70oz.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    o boy weigh in already!!! cross my fingers all this water helps with my weight lost..... Hope everyone else is having a good week and has great results tomorrow :wink:
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Ran last night and again this morning, planning on a bike ride this evening since the weather is so nice today! oh yeah better work on the h2o also, going to get some more water now! :happy:
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    I know! I cant believe it is weigh in again tomorrow! Remember to get those numbers in! I have noticed that everyone is dropping like flies! You only have 2 more weeks of the challenge! Keep up the hard work!
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Week 3 thread is posted! Post your weigh ins here and start posting for Week three there!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/53176-may-2009-challenge-week-3
  • NinaDawn79
    NinaDawn79 Posts: 164
    Options
    Definitely not back up to my usual activity levels, but at least I got back to the gym this a.m. and finally weighed in (never got there at all last week to do it). I'm up 1.4 lbs, but that's pretty darn good considering the sloth that has been my life. Got 35 min on the treadmill and 33 min on the elliptical, and will aim for the same tomorrow!
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wednesday

Cardio
    Walking - 36 Minutes

Water
    12 X 16oz = 184oz

I didn't feel very well last night, and even cut my walk short.
    :frown:
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thursday

Cardio
    Walking - 42 minutes

Water
    10 X 16oz = 160oz

Weight this morning is 195lbs.
  • LoveDollie
    LoveDollie Posts: 23
    Options
    Down to 256.2 at this mornings weigh in. :)
    At least it is going in the proper direction.
  • krichardson50325
    Options
    Down to 285 this AM
    185 minutes cardio this week
    averaging 96 ounces of water per day
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    Current weight...248.8. Hope y'all have a great weekend.
  • ja2009
    ja2009 Posts: 60
    Options
    Friday-
    Water/96 oz
    Cardio/30 minutes on my stationary Bike

Saturday-
    Water/40 oz
    Cardio/none

Sunday-Forget to report this day
    water/40 oz
    Cardio/None

monday-water/64oz
    Cardio Minutes/30 minuteson my stationary bike

tuesday-Water/78oz
    Cardio/30 minutes on my stationary bike

Wednesday-
    Cardio/30 mins on my stationary bike
    Water/70oz

Thursday
    Water/70oz
    Cardio/0

Weekly totals-
    Water-388oz
    Cardio/120 minutes.

I defiently did better this week on cardio.I wish I would have done better on getting my execrise and water in on the weekend.
  • Philde04
    Philde04 Posts: 160
    Options
    Bad week for me.... I actually gained 2 lbs this week... really bad week, but I have since lost 1 lbs... So, I actually only gained 1 lb this week... I am keeping my goal of 183 for may 31st though... I think I can do it... my current weight is 186. I have done awful on my water intake and also exercise this week.... I'm starting fresh on Monday and hopefully next week I will feel better about myself!!! Hope everyone else did better!!!
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    Well, I only lost .3 lbs this week, but I did lose 1/2 inch around the waist and 1 1/2 inches around the hips, so that's something!

I have been strict on the diet, exercise, and water, too -- I logged 370 cardio minutes this week and have had 90+ ounces of water daily.

I think I've hit a bit of a plateau since I don't have much left to lose . . . I am hoping that I'll continue to lose inches and see toning progress . . . .
  • Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week. I've increased my cardio and have been drinking at least 64oz of water each day...