HI im new!!

Options
Hey guys...im new to myfitnesspal. Just want to say Hi and get this party...(i mean weight loss) started!!! Of course Im not a stranger to diets but I really need to change my lifestyle! Fast food every meal isnt working well for me! It says i joined december 08 but i am really starting now!!!

Replies

• alliejo
    alliejo Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey guys...im new to myfitnesspal. Just want to say Hi and get this party...(i mean weight loss) started!!! Of course Im not a stranger to diets but I really need to change my lifestyle! Fast food every meal isnt working well for me! It says i joined december 08 but i am really starting now!!!
  • Chuck1223
    Chuck1223 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck.
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

This certainly has been a lifestyle change for me and I have had great results. Logging in food and exercise has been a real eye opener for me. I have learned so much from this site and its members. Best wishes as you begin your new journey:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ramb
    ramb Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi. I'm new too and I can't even figure out how to introduce myself. When I try I keep getting Reply to Topic.....maybe that's where I'm suppose to do my intro?!? I didn't have trouble logging food and exercise, but trying to introduce myself just isn't working. What am I doing wrong? Oh, I almost forgot, welcome!
  • rslim1128
    rslim1128 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello there everyone I am new, but I have been on the program for abt 2 weeks already I see results....:sad:
  • rslim1128
    rslim1128 Posts: 2
    Options
    congratulations:smile:
  • jorunn
    jorunn Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello,

I'm starting this new journey and actually logging what I eat and exercise and this is so much easier than trying to just remember or guess. I really like this site.

Where I work we have a wellness program and I have been doing good but slow on it. I started at 275 but now I am down to 255. I would have liked to speed this up a little more but oh well, this past spring I gained about 10 of the pounds back so the first of May I'm starting fresh.