Exercise DVDs recommended?

Options
My Exercise DVD (pump it up dance mix) has got so boring and annoying now so I am going to buy some new ones in the January sale. I already have the 30 day shred but I haven't started it yet as I rarely get time infront of the TV unless it's a weekend (Any ideas on how to budge my parents out of the house for 30 days would also be appreciated! :tongue: )

Oh and I go to zumba classes weekly so I wouldn't be interested in a zumba DVD. I know it costs more but I find it much more motivating and fun going with my friends.

Replies

• gracie_23
    Options
    hi there - i highly recommend Jillian Michael's dvd's - they are amazing and get incredible results. Her 'banish fat, boost metabolism' is a great way to get a massive bunch of cardio in and one of my favourites.

hope this helps!
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Tae Bo? That's pretty fun :happy:
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Yes! I bought a Billy Blanks Tae Bo DVD at Walmart and did it for the first time yesterday morning - what a great workout! The downside is Billy goes on several times about how great he is....LOL.... but it really is an awesome workout. THink I'm going to try the 30 Day Shred I keep hearing about. I have a Jillian Michael's yoga DVD that kicks my butt. It isn't the relaxed calm kind of yoga.