• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Wooooooooooot!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Go J.T!!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :love:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad coach and his dragon slayer crap is out of there!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I can't even BELIEVE that the fruit bat lasted as long as he did. He was/is a complete idiot who I think actually believes the crap he says. I have never been so happy to see someone get kicked off the show. Everyone in my house (kids included) jumped up off the couch and yelled when Jeff said it. We were all soooooooooooooooooo happy!!
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    As much as I was happy to see him go, from a game stand point I would want to take him to the end with me. I mean seriously who is going to give him 1 million dollars??
  • DebraH
    DebraH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know that everyone dislikes Coach. However, I have the blessing of knowing him personally. He comes off weird on the show, but in person he is a very personable man, inteligent and has had many unbelievable life experiences. Not that he is not confidant in himself and yes probably arrogant. I hate that people judge him by what they have seen instead of really knowing him. I assure you he has been humbled by this experience and I guarantee you have not seen the last of him.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I know that everyone dislikes Coach. However, I have the blessing of knowing him personally. He comes off weird on the show, but in person he is a very personable man, inteligent and has had many unbelievable life experiences. Not that he is not confidant in himself and yes probably arrogant. I hate that people judge him by what they have seen instead of really knowing him. I assure you he has been humbled by this experience and I guarantee you have not seen the last of him.

How would any of us know him any different then what we see on the tv unless we knew him. It's reality tv and we all know that. They make people look the way they want them to look. I'm sure most of the people who go on reality tv are really nice people outside of the show but this is what they do for ratings.
  • DebraH
    DebraH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree, just have to defend the man.
  • ohthatbambi
    Options

It is one thing to be self assured, it is entirely another to be arrogant. Arrogance is one of the most unattractive qualities a person can have. That is all I am going to say about it.
  • jtintx
    jtintx Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    The man appears to have taken on the personality of a conglomeration of people in movies and books that he admires to the point that he doesn't even know who he is. He's a joke! IMO.
  • mulewhipper
    mulewhipper Posts: 15
    Options

I'm sorry...but he is a jerk.

I understand that the show edits and only shows us what they want to portray. That being said, what we see of him is what he is. Once you get in that envirenmet your true personality comes through. He goes out of his way to tell everyone about his great adventures and he goes on and on about him being a warrior...it's a load of crap. He has an excuse for everything and I just can't stand him. I know people like him and I feel the same about them. His whole life is about himself. He will never put anyone else's feelings or needs before his. The most telling point about him was when his assistant coach was with him and he said.."dude, you know what they call me here? They call me the Dragon Slayer". What an idiot...he named himself the Dragon Slayer and I have yet to hear anyone else call him that unless they are mocking him.
    His life is a lie. Pretty pathetic actually.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    The man appears to have taken on the personality of a conglomeration of people in movies and books that he admires to the point that he doesn't even know who he is. He's a joke! IMO.

Yep. He's the guy that can always one-up you on a story. :yawn:

I'm sure he can even one-up me on giving birth. :laugh:
  • ohthatbambi
    Options

Yep. He's the guy that can always one-up you on a story. :yawn:

I'm sure he can even one-up me on giving birth. :laugh:

That birth comment was hysterical!!!!