28 pounds lost (with pics) For Real This Time!

Options
Ok, now that I've gotten my pics to upload...here we go!

Here I am at my heaviest weight, 200 pounds, back in May 2011.
8044518_1427.jpg
And here I am now, 7 months later.
8044518_394.jpg
I am most proud of this one...this dress is a size 10! I was in a 14 when I started!
8044518_8126.jpg

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    To be honest, it's hard to believe you're 200 pounds in the top one, because you look good in all the pics, but you look fantastic in the bottom two!

I just read your profile, too, are you really 37? I thought you were high school or college age!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    stunning! i just love you and you have a sparkling smile! oh and a hot bod to go with it! keep up the good work!
  • TheSane
    Options
    Fantastic! Great job!
  • kekemeup
    kekemeup Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looks Great!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous . ..Glad you got your pics to load finally!! YAY!!!:bigsmile:
  • skinnydreams165
    skinnydreams165 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in each pic, congrats on the weight loss (even though you look nice at all of your weights) it's always great to feel good again!! go you!
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    Lookin' good!
  • trill0042
    trill0042 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    To be honest, it's hard to believe you're 200 pounds in the top one, because you look good in all the pics, but you look fantastic in the bottom two!

I just read your profile, too, are you really 37? I thought you were high school or college age!

I agree with this.. you look so young! Great job! Congratulations.
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Kesha you are absolutely gorgeous. Congrats on all of you success. So glad to call you my friend.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • claireputput
    claireputput Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I have to agree with the others, you do not look like you are in your 30's!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Wonderful trnasformation...I love your passion and drive..Also that you are able to handle life and what it brings along with this lifestyle..Making it your own..True Inspiration..Amazing woman..
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look great
  • Jackee357
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
  • laurlexa
    laurlexa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    congrats!! im just starting out and a size ten dress is my goal !!! Thanks for the encouragement, keep up the good work!!!
  • fatkidsgottaeat
    fatkidsgottaeat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!
  • Ambr
    Ambr Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    well done you are looking beautiful
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! Happy New Year! Have a safe, happy and healthy new year, may it be your best year ever!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! thanks for sharing..it helps me to keep on going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!