~*~Looking 4 supportive friends!~*~

Options
Hey y'all,
I'm looking for a few good supportive friends, who are very active on this site. My husband is currently deployed & i'm looking to shock him when he returns home this summer. :) I've lost over 20lbs so far & still going! Hope you all have a good new year! God Bless!

Replies

• heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all,
    I'm looking for a few good supportive friends, who are very active on this site. My husband is currently deployed & i'm looking to shock him when he returns home this summer. :) I've lost over 20lbs so far & still going! Hope you all have a good new year! God Bless!

Hey there :flowerforyou: First off thank you and YOUR HUBBS for all that you do for our country. I can't say enough of how much I appreciate our military. <---it's not just those in the military but those that also stand beside them :happy:

With that...feel free to add me. I am always on lol and in getting ready to start a couple new challenges tomorrow. I have lost around 17lbs so far since Sept when I joined but I am 4 lbs shy of 50lbs loss since I gave birth in April 2011. Congrats on your loss so far and just know this is an awesome place for support and great friends.:happy:
  • ccecic
    Options
    Hi, guys, I lost 25 pounds last year , but in the last 2 months I gained 10pounds. It´s very hard to keep your goals if you don´t have family or friends supporting you. I hope to find that support here............
  • michellelay
    Options
    Hi,

I belong to a group called sexy for '12 ladies. You should join. Each week the group leader posts a challenge. We weigh in on Mondays. The group is so supportive and motivating.

Hope to see you there!

Here is the link. You can read the guidelines for directions.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/245-sexy-for-summer-2012
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    What a great start! And bless you and your husband for your sacrifices. I definitely can't say that enough.

I'd love some new supportive friends too!! Feel free to add me and I'll add you back!