I'm at the weight on my driver's license!

Options
ambeer2
ambeer2 Posts: 66 Member
This is a NSV for me, though it relies on the scale. I finally hit 160 this morning, on New Year's Eve Day — this is the same weight I have listed on my driver's license, which I got when I was 19 going on 20! I'm 26 now (never lied on my driver's license weight, by the way), so it feels great to be more than six years later, 18 pounds down and the same weight I was mid-college.

It seems silly to remember what your weight was when you got your driver's license, but I feel like this is a great accomplishment. Congrats to everyone else on their success, and good luck in 2012!

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    are you telling me that you need a license? to drive? in what country?
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey, congrats! :)
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    when I first got my license I was 140 and that's what I put on it,then when I renewed(after a name change) it a few years ago I didn't change the weight and I was 250 and last week I went in to renewed it and was able to put 155 (my current weight) and was thrilled
    so I totally understand

congrats
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • gargoyle999
    gargoyle999 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I ordered a new license a couple months ago since it listed my weight as 240lb and I was 180. Plus I didn't look like my picture anymore. lol. Now I'm 175 so maybe when I hit my final goal of 170 I get another one! haha
  • ddran143
    Options
    Congrats to you! Nice NSV to start off the New years :drinker:
  • ambeer2
    Options
    are you telling me that you need a license? to drive? in what country?

I luckily got it renewed on my 26th birthday — you have to do that in Illinois for some reason — so I got to take a new picture at the start-ish of my weight loss (didn't bother changing the number, so I guess I was lying!), but my face never looks much different. It's all in my hips. :)
  • ambeer2
    Options
    Nice work! I ordered a new license a couple months ago since it listed my weight as 240lb and I was 180. Plus I didn't look like my picture anymore. lol. Now I'm 175 so maybe when I hit my final goal of 170 I get another one! haha

Wow, that's awesome! I'd love to see the look on a DMV person's face when you change it down five pounds, but heck, I will probably do the same when I reach my goal weight of 150!
  • grace1611
    Options
    Congrats. Don,t know why you have to put your weight on driving lic. That must be discrimination.
  • shipwreck3
    Options
    Haha I have to renew my liscense this year. I am hoping to actually to just get close to the weight listed. I am about 30 pounds away..so it is my motivation to stay the course. COngrats on ur NSV! I think its a huge deal!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!