New Girl

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to MFP, but so far, LOVE it! Whenever I get the urge to forget my diet altogether, I log on to motivate myself (like right now!). So far, it's been working. I would love some friends on here to help keep me motivated. It's nice to have a place where everyone has the same struggles and goals - we're all in this together:smile:

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I'm 28, 5'7" and have about 30 lbs to lose!
    Feel free to add me as a friend, the more the merrier!
  • MiaOrange
    MiaOrange Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I will add you to friend request. I've been here since summer and I lost almost 20 lb!
  • Gorgeous222
    Gorgeous222 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    20 lbs, that's awesome! Congrats:)
  • gary9868
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I've been on MFP for about 6 months now and it's helped me drop 20-25 lbs! So good luck to you too. I will send a friend request if you don't mind. Gary
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here 11 months and love it! Feel free to add me!!
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on this site for a little bit and I'm always looking for supporters as well as people to support! I know we can all do this!
  • Emsy2121
    Options
    I'm also new to MFP and would really like to make some new friends! I've been doing this for about a week and it's really been helping me stay on track! Happy New Year's to everyone :)
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's the best place to be. I would not have had the sucess that I have had without my MFP friends. Good luck on your weight loss journey, you will find lots of support and encourgement here. Feel free to add me as a friend, the more support, the better. Happy New Year! Have a safe, happy and healthy new year, may it be your best year ever!
  • gailashton
    Options
    Been here since April and am down nearly 80 pounds. I have a great friends & we are all in this together. No one knows the struggles more than us! I love this site!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    This is a great website with lots of support. Welcome!!
  • wildiriss
    wildiriss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, and this site has me sooo motivated! I'm really excited to start making some changes... add me if you like, everybody!
  • opoopz
    opoopz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new too! Sending a friend request!
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Yea this is a great site! So glad I found it:) Feel free to add me
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    HI. I also find that MFP helps keep me on track with food and exercise. And on the days I'm not feeling too motivated, I read the message boards to inspire me to move my butt, eat a healthier snack or find a new recipe. I think this is great. And having more friends for motivation can only be positive.
  • klhbekool
    Options
    you can add me and my wife quinnsmom.
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • jessalwayz
    jessalwayz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome I'm new too and you can add me if you wish I need friends too =)
  • jessalwayz
    jessalwayz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome I'm new too and you can add me if you wish I need friends too =)
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hey doll! This site is awesome! Add me! Love your pup btw...jack russel? I have one of those guys! Love them!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year. Hope you have a safe, happy and healthy new year. May it be your best year ever! Feel free to add me as a friend, the more support the better! Good luck on your weight loss journey.