I am new and cant wait to start

Options
I am new on this site, I joined a week ago just before xmas and I was then 157lbs, I have put on 4lbs over xmas but I knew that would happen.
Tomorrow 2012 begins and so does the diet. I wont be tracking my food on here as I have another app on my phone which is easier as myfitnesspal for some reason doesnt like my phone...but I will be tracking my weight loss and hopefully my exercise.
I went up to around 180lbs when I had my son but that was 2 years ago. I got down to 168 without extreme diets but then went up and down by 2 or 3 lbs for about a year. Now I think it is time for a new start and a new diet, and hopefully a new me.
I am 19 and am used to having a gymnasts figure, I am only 5ft 1in....so quite bad really.
Hope to meet a few people on here to go on this journey with....I want this time to be the last time for a very long time.

Replies

• mg6773
    mg6773 Posts: 14
    Options
    Im new to the site as well and love it so far. Here's to a new year and new friends! (and hopefully some smaller clothes for us all :smile: )
  • lklegra
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Congratulations on your upcoming commitment :bigsmile: MFP is an awesome app Im so glad I joined. I lost 30 lbs last summer and Im back on my diet aiming for another 30. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add. I leave my diary open to friends that may get curiuos for new ideas on healthy and low cal foods and recipes
  • ew513
    ew513 Posts: 35
    Options
    Welcome. I am all for smaller clothes. I have a closet full. Here's to a great 2012 !!
  • ChocChipMuffin
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too and am already finding the majority of people on here really supportive. Good luck reaching yourweight goals in 2012!