Lose 5lbs of Bloat

Options
I am trying the Jillian reciepe for a tea mixture to lose 5lbs or more of water weight. I have the reciepe if anyone else would like to try it. I will posting in my blog about the results. I have only heard good things about it, so wish me luck, here I go.

Replies

• cara19812
    cara19812 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    IS IT DECAFFEINATED??? IF SO, SEND IT TO ME PLEASE... I AM NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE CAFFEINE(BP ISSUES)
  • skinnymumma92
    Options
    i would love to know what that is if you wouldnt mind sending it to me. feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    i would love to know what that is if you wouldnt mind sending it to me. feel free to add me as a friend :)

Me too! :smile:
  • bettyp304
    bettyp304 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    me too!!! cant wait to see and try it for starting the new year off on a very positive note!!! Maybe you should just post it here, I think you have everyone intrigued!!
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    its the one with that calls for dandelion tea? Cannot get it hear no where:sad:
  • 1Ciarrah
    1Ciarrah Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Me too! :smile:

Me too!! Please & Thank You :o)
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    ooo I would love to know more about this.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    i would love to know!
  • dorairwin
    Options
  • Lyndianr
    Lyndianr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am going to go ahead and post it here, I didnt think so many people would be so interested. That is exciting!!!!

Here it is.

16oz of distilled water or pure water
    a tablespoon of sugarfree cranberry juice
    one dandelion root tea bad ( I boil my 16oz of water and pour it over and let it steep for 15 mins)
    2 tablespoons of lemon juice

You drink this on top of you normal water intake for 7 days.
    It say that you may even lose more than 5 lbs depending on how much water weight you hold. ( I am hoping I hold alot and that a lot will come off lol.)

Like I said, I will be blogging about it as well and if you want to hear about results before you try it, that is where I will be posting mine.

Feel free to msg me or add me if you want. Or if you have any questions.
  • jameslucy
    jameslucy Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Oh think I will try it myself. Thank u.