Any college kids? Looking for friends my age :)

Options
13»

Replies

• SaintOnEarth
    Options
    Not currently in college for extenuating circumstances, but I guess you can say I am going into my senior year in college. I am 24, feel free to add me :)
  • Twister19
    Twister19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me!! :D I'm 19 and a freshman at ASU!
  • lkidgell
    Options
    hey im lauran. im not in college but im about your age. feel free to add me :)
  • bander21
    bander21 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 19, a Nursing Student and working to loose about 35-40 lbs. I'm struggling with recovering from a injury. I broke my pelvis a year ago, and am now just getting back on that horse! Would love for some moral support!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    19 sophomore medical assistant program
  • fripfrop
    fripfrop Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey I'm 21 in in college!
  • TiffanySuscheck
    TiffanySuscheck Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 19 and a sophomore :]
    Always looking to give a little extra support
  • Hikaru37
    Hikaru37 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    19, doing Film & TV Screenwriting at uni! HIIII
  • benzihan13
    Options
    hellooo i'm not studying at the moment, but i'm 20 years old and started today! feel free to add me guys x
  • ekelly22
    Options
    age 20, senior in college. Add me!
  • cjane85
    cjane85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    AAHHH! Im 26 and also in nursing school. I completely understand how hard it is to find time to get in the gym and there is almost NO time to cook food that is good for us. I ate out SO much last semester! This semester for us is a bit lighter of a load so I will get back in there. Good luck to you in fitness and school!
  • batterup419
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20 and a second year engineer. I most definitely could use the help and motivation to stay on track and am willing to give it in return! :)
  • padikate
    Options
    Feel free to add me any one of you! I'm a 21 year old sophomore - going for a dual degree and hoping to lose 110 pounds!
  • jessalwayz
    jessalwayz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm on my first year!
  • acruz049
    acruz049 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey I am a 20 year old , a junior in college, Chemistry major. I go to FIU in Miami. Feel free to add me ;)