MFP's Fit For The New Year- Biggest Loser Challenge

Options
It's been a great challenge!!! We have lost over 213lbs as a group, burned over 250,000 calories, done over 50,000 crunches, and said goodbye to all those extra pounds.... but it all comes down to just one winner... Week after week as people got eliminated and brought back, and sent home, worn out muscles and and tired grins came across our faces.... it all comes down to the final week, the final number on the scale.... and with a 2.5% loss this week, I would like us all to say Congratulations to our New Fit For The New Year Biggest Loser!!!!

f8hh2.png

This 13 week challenge brought on many milestones, and great loses!!! Everyone has done a great job! Congratulations to each of you, for sticking to it, leaving those lbs behind and forming new habits!! Great job!

Megabux 13.8lbs (7.5%)

Crazyellybean 18.80lbs (7.7%)

Rmartin72 37.10lbs (19.0%)

Baypathgradlyns 6.20lbs (3.9%)

Scgma 15.0lbs ( 7.7%)

Arieltheincredible 31.00lbs (13.4%)

xorachxo 7.0lbs (4.3%)

Countrydarling 6.0lbs (1.9%)

Sassyshook 2.0lbs (.7%)

Jadebutterfly 1.0lbs (1.9%)

achampionsheart 6.0lbs (2.5%)

atd81 15.0lbs (5.3%)

Nikkie_too 15.60 (3.0%)

Nafroese 9.4lbs (4.3%)

Smalltowngirl78 7.20lbs (3.1%)

Replies

• crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Great Job girl!!!
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! :)
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    HOOLY CRAPPADOODLES!!!!! Wheeheeeheee!!!!

Congrats to ALL of us-- we've all been pushed and survived! 213 lbs and 250000 calories... that's crazy!!!
    I know this challenge got me doing things that I NEVER thougth I would, and pushed me to crazy limits-- thank you all for being a part of that!
  • Anewmein2014
    Anewmein2014 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome job to all of you! Great work and dedication!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congrats my lady! So proud of you!!!
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the team members you guys have been amazing done an amazing job of losing all that weight! Never miond the inches!!! here's to the new year!
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You are soooo awesome losing on Christmass and every thing WOWYZOWY you are my hero! COngrats a million!
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    Incredible!! Congrats to everyone, and a SPECIAL thank you to ELLY!!!! You are a rock star for organizing this and keeping everyone MOTIVATED and INSPIRED!!! We love you!!!
  • crazyellybean
    Options
    Incredible!! Congrats to everyone, and a SPECIAL thank you to ELLY!!!! You are a rock star for organizing this and keeping everyone MOTIVATED and INSPIRED!!! We love you!!!

Thanks Rach!
  • crazyellybean
    Options
    You are soooo awesome losing on Christmass and every thing WOWYZOWY you are my hero! COngrats a million!

Agree... with losing over Christmas.. that's AMAZING by itself!