My Total Lost for 2011 93-LBS

Options
I am so Blessed and Excited You wouldn't believe. I couldn't have done it without ya'll. Before I joined this site I had thrown in the towel b/c even when I was required to lose 30 lbs to get WLS I couldn't do it. I have documented my milestones and are like wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAa2Y5NQ0WQ

Replies

• jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That is such awesome news!!! What a great way to close out 2011...major kudos to you! This helps add inspiration to the rest of us who are on the same journey. Great job!!
  • MamaLutt
    MamaLutt Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! What an inspiration for people like me who are just starting out! Keep up the good work!
  • scoyne999
    scoyne999 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's incredible and very motivating! Congrats!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I am so happy for you. I have lost 87 pounds and managed to keep it off for the past 8 months. Now it's time to get the last 18-20 pounds off. Weight loss is such a hard thing to do and even harder to maintain. The thing that helped me the most this time around was to realize it was a lifestyle change and committment, not a diet. Good luck to you on your continued weight loss journey. Have a happy, safe and healthy New Year.
  • Dstny1957
    Dstny1957 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job, very nice of you to document it on a video for us! You are an inspiration~
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is amazing... thank you for sharing your victory with us.
  • IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!! You are almost half way there! I lost about that much this year, as well. It is such a wonderful feeling. I am so glad to have found this website to get the much needed support in this journey to lose my last 50 lbs. or so. It's just what I needed to get re-motivated. Rejoicing with you!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You've done an amazing job and are such an inspiration! :heart:
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Thank You So Much! This is the 93 lb link! The other one was last week! Aye Yaiii Yaii!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro5437FL00w
  • KMAMinx13
    KMAMinx13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    So happy for your success. Have a super New Year!
  • ciaobellakiss
    Options
    You go girl! Great job! Have a great healthy New Year!
  • gkpass
    gkpass Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to go!
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know the hard work and effort it takes to do what you did. i am very proud of you:flowerforyou:
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Very awesome job, you are an inspiration to us all! Thank you for sharing :)
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Ibelieveinthislifetime
    Options
    That is wonderful! CONGRATS...:flowerforyou:
  • AviaBatyah
    AviaBatyah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I watched your you tube video, girl you look like (Phaedra Parks - The Real Housewives of Atlanta) Full of happy life :)
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    U r doing fantastic!! Have a Happy New Year and continue to do Awesome n 2012 I know u will.rock that out too!! Whoot Whoot;)
  • gardendruid
    gardendruid Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your success!! It will help myself and others along our own paths. A very Happy New Year to you.:smile::smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!