women wait and men hide

Options
what do you want? really want? are you not going all out for what you want because of what someone else might think about you? is your pride preventing you from gettin out on that fragile limb? what is holding you back?

do you ask rather than tell? what are you waiting for? so many ask ... "please help...please support.... instead of declaring .."this is what I am doing!"

what are YOU doing?

Replies

• pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what I'm doing/want.... Pathetic.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I don't care what other people think about me. It's MY life, not theirs & I plan to live it healthier & happier this year.
    Tonight I will be smoking my last cigarette:smokin: & plan to kick my exercise routine into high gear next week.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what I'm doing/want.... Pathetic.

but in the back of your mind...there is something that you want..drag it into the light...it aint that scary
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    I don't care what other people think about me. It's MY life, not theirs & I plan to live it healthier & happier this year.
    Tonight I will be smoking my last cigarette:smokin: & plan to kick my exercise routine into high gear next week.

good...welcome the pain,,,,it will come and it will pass
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I don't need support! I've lost 22 lbs, can run over 5 miles and I'm a 43 year old mother of 2 teenage daughters and my son will be 11. I'm gonna kick some Butt in 2012. I've never been in this good of shape before and it's only going to get better. Here I come and there is no stoping me!!

Tracy
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i want to be tyra banks but it seems that people don't support me, so i pretend i want to lose 3 pounds 8)
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    I don't need support! I've lost 22 lbs, can run over 5 miles and I'm a 43 year old mother of 2 teenage daughters and my son will be 11. I'm gonna kick some Butt in 2012. I've never been in this good of shape before and it's only going to get better. Here I come and there is no stoping me!!

Tracy

rock it!
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    :wink:
    i want to be tyra banks but it seems that people don't support me, so i pretend i want to lose 3 pounds 8)

things are never what they seem
  • Galletakek
    Options
    I want to compete. I really want to be a fitness model. No i was not going all out.. but I want to : / .. Im not happy yet with what my body looks like to compete. If I was,........... i think being shy would make it hard to really do it. I told myself I will compete in 2012... I hope i keep my own word :O.... haha not sure how to work on the shy thing yet...
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    I want to compete. I really want to be a fitness model. No i was not going all out.. but I want to : / .. Im not happy yet with what my body looks like to compete. If I was,........... i think being shy would make it hard to really do it. I told myself I will compete in 2012... I hope i keep my own word :O.... haha not sure how to work on the shy thing yet...

nothing to lose right....you now have all of us on this post wishing you the best...go for it!
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Options
    I want to be good enough for someone! I want to be more then "the friend" just once!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I would like to keep my job, but I only foresee this happening for the next year. For now I'll stick with becoming fit, healthy, finishing school, and learning to scuba dive.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I want to be good enough for someone! I want to be more then "the friend" just once!
    You and me both pal!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I joined my gym in April so I could Spin and kickbox and do a lot of things that my previous gym didn't offer.

Spinning turned out to be fun and I decided that i wanted to order the padded pants so it would be more comfortable. I spin twice a week and needed several pairs, and I figured that I anyway have chubby thighs and won't look thin, I may as well have fun. I ordered the crazy colors and prints and enjoyed wearing them.

When I asked my health insurance for my gym reimbursement, as I do every 6 months, I decided to get measured, since I hadn't been measured for a year.

Darned if I hadn't lost FIVE inches on EACH thigh, enough that I don't look ridiculous in my colorful spinning clothes.

I got to have my cake and eat it too.
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    You and me both pal!

everyone each one
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    This year I set out to become a runner. Having never ran in my life I started slow. Tonight will be my 2nd 5K and next year I am shooting for a half marathon. I can do anything I set my mind to do.
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I really want to use proper grammar and punctuation, especially capitalizing the first letter of every sentence. And then after that, I want to learn French, go to Paris, and rappel down the Eiffel Tower.
  • kybrandyb
    kybrandyb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I want to continue to be as happy as I am now and maybe have a baby...... Ive been losing weight like crazy since I had surgery and have been working out and counting calories. But am getting older and think I can do it now and not go overboard like my previous pregnancy....... So I can try in April according to Dr's orders....... Just wanna keep my goal in sight ..... 6 more pounds and I wont be obese anymore ... I dont ever wanna be there again pregnant or not. SCARY FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS ALWAYS STRUGGLED WITH WEIGHT!!!! anyway there it is , have a good New Year Everyone!
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I dont want anything(even though I dont have much). It might be cliche but I am truly happy with my life and I wouldnt want to change a thing.I just go get it if I want it.
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options

You are good enough for anybody!!!! If they only want to be friends then maybe they're not good enough for you!!!