Starting all over.

Options
I joined MFP last year and with the help of this site and my amazing friends, I lost 30 pounds. However, I knocked myself off the wagon with school and am just now getting back aboard. I need some new friends, a new support system and a team of amazing people to keep me motivated a long the way. That's what really helped me before, and a lot of people have vanished which makes it easier for me to make excuses to not get online anymore. If you're SERIOUS about changing your life, add me. I also welcome anyone who has more than 100 pounds to lose (like myself) Thanks guys and Happy New Years! I look forward to meeting you all.

Replies

• Staceymb420
    Options
    I'm in the same exact boat. Sent you a request...anyone else feel free to add me. Here's to the start of a healthy life!
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey! Love for you to add me! I will try to support and give advice the best I can. We all need friends and a great system to help us along the way!
  • b0mbxchelle
    Options
    Agreed. Started with a new tracker and everything. Kinda miss it saying, 30 pounds lost... LOL.
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Ill friend you. Im looking to make some major changes this year, including losing one of the 2 extra people that reside inside my body. :ohwell: