new year, fresh start

Options
Every year I battle my weight, and every year I succeed..for a short while. This year was no different, I even lost 25 pounds! However, I stopped logging my food, stopped going to the gym, and made every excuse for myself. I even got married last year and while it was the best day of my life, I still hate the way I looked in my dress...

I have a ridiculous schedule. I have two small children, and a wonderful husband, but I also work full-time and go to school full-time. But in the spirit of the new year, I need to make some serious changes for the sake of my health and happiness. I realize I NEED to make time to exercise. I would love to start a challenge if anyone is interested. I have the biggest loser workout DVDs and Jillian Michael's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism.

Replies

• mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm no stranger to busy myself, 3 kids, 3 jobs between hubby and I (trade off kids/no daycare) I'm on the road to lose over 100 lbs!! My usual workouts include TurboJam, Zumba, BL Bootcamp, JM 30DS and soon to be P90X. I'm starting JM 30DS Tomorrow and would love to help keep you accountable.
  • linalynn86
    linalynn86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ahh i would love that! i have the myfitnesspal app on my phone, so im new to this site, but i definitely need someone to help! thanks so much for your help!
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Rachel and you can add me as a friend. I am married and have two kids under two but I am a stay at home mom. Instill can help as much as can and give motivation!