I'm Me :)

Hey! for people who dont know me you can call me jo. I'm the type of person who really doesnt care about weight lose, well i didnt. I started looking back. I'm now a soon to be college freshman and when I started high school i weighed 94lbs. at the begining of my 10th grade year I weighed 107lbs. My Junior 115. In my senior year my average weight was 123. I am not 124 and in a size 5/6. I am not consider overweight but Im trying to get to 105. I looked and talked to my doctor and this would be an idea weight for me, but most of my friends think Im already too small. Is setting my goal to 105 and wanting to fit into a size 1/2 really bad?

Replies

• lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    If your doctor says it's ok, then I'd think it should be ok. But, it really depends on your height and bone structure. I guess my question is, why do you want to be at 107? Is it to be healthier or just skinnier? If it's because you feel that's your healthy weight, go for it. If it's just to be skinnier, you may want to reassess.

But, regardless, I applaud you for joining the site. It looks like your weight has gone up a bit each year, and MFP can help you stop that trend.
  • I normally exersize march- june and slim down, however I would like to keep my weight down to were im not depending on extreme exercising. I like my size but if I can cut out some junk food and be more active I can stay a better weight. I would like to slim down to where I am in june and stay that way year round.