edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Am new -Debbie

Replies

• dyjames
    dyjames Posts: 5 Member
    Am new -Debbie
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Hi, Debbie - welcome to MFP! This is a great website! I hope you will have a lot of success here! There is great support and a lot of knowledge on MFP
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Am new -Debbie

Hi Debbie, and welcome to THE best site on the web! :smile:
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off! :noway:
    Also, drink LOTS of water, it REALLY DOES help! :drinker:
  • foxyketty1206
    foxyketty1206 Posts: 23 Member
    HI DEBBIE, YOUR GOING TO LOVE THIS SITE! IT'S BEEN REALLY HELPFUL FOR ME. STAY ENCOURAGED & JUST REMEBER TO GET BACK ON THE WEAGON IF YOU FALL. GOOD LUCK!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:

dont forget to drink lots of water every day! :drinker:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    welcome to the family! MFP is a great place for your personal journey, but I have found that the community built on the forums is quite encouraging.

Don't forget to be real with yourself. On the 'lighten-up' side and on the 'toughen-up' side as well. It's all about finding a balance that works for you. If MFP helps you find that balance, that's great... it certainly has for me. :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Pikkupoika
    Pikkupoika Posts: 1
    Hello Debbie I'm new too.... : ) Good Luck !!!
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    I'm new too, this site seems like an amazing way to get started and just from reading through all of the previous posts I can see how much it has helped other people. It seems like everyone is starting to see the benefits of a healthier lifestyle and I know that this is going to be a great tool to help me get started. I'm trying to lose 20lbs, 10 by august. Good job to everyone out there who has already started :)
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Welcome to MFP you are in the right place for support!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.