Conquer P90X! Challenge group Starting in January

Options
Last year my New Year’s resolution was to work out and fit into my clothes better. What ended up happening is completed P90X and got into the best shape of my life! In 2012 I’m going to pay it forward --> What I really mean by that is I’m going invite you, challenge you, and assist you, to help yourself! :smile:

Exercise + Nutrition + Support = SUCCESS!

The TeamTopFitness P90X Challenge kicks off in January!. You’re challenged to join me and a tight knit group of individuals committed to health and fitness in 2012. We will do P90X and interact online to support each other.

If you want to drop a little or a lot of weight, you belong in this group. If you want to improve your strength, muscle tone and flexibility, this challenge is for you! If you’re already leading a healthy lifestyle and want to interact with and help others do the same, please join us. Members of this online group will have access to proven health and fitness tips, and will share with and support each other to reach our goals.

Message me and I'll let you know how to join the group! Happy New Year!....let's make it a Healthy New Year!!!

Replies

• Babalaila
    Options
    Awesome....cant wait to start...toying with P90X currently and will be nice to interact with people while am doing it. Anybody planning to do it with "weak knees"? too much Soccer has taken a toll on my knees...
  • volleypc
    volleypc Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. I purchased it a few months ago and wanted to start after the holidays anyway. Count me in. Babalaia.. weak knees here as well. It is one of the reasons I want to do it, to try and help stengthen them.