Hi Im new and looking for Friends/Support

Options
Hi. My name is Rachel. I am new to all of this. I had the Gastric Bypass on Dec 7th, 2011. My peak weight was 427, the day of surgery I was 404. Today I am down to 380, it has been 3 1/2 weeks since surgey. I am doing some things good but would definitely like more support and help in my journey.

Replies

• jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Rachel. I am new to all of this. I had the Gastric Bypass on Dec 7th, 2011. My peak weight was 427, the day of surgery I was 404. Today I am down to 380, it has been 3 1/2 weeks since surgey. I am doing some things good but would definitely like more support and help in my journey.

Hey feel free to add me :)
  • mttroublemaker
    mttroublemaker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new too. My name is Rebecca and I live in a small town in Montana. I currently weigh 205 and my ideal weight is 130. I have had 3 children and all by c-sections. Horrible!! I should had died on the table the first time and ever since then my whole body chemostry has changed.

I start my new diet tomorrow and I am going with the HCG tablets and I will continue my walking. This is only a 500 calorie diet per day, which I dont think will be a huge deal for me since I really don't eat until late afternoon and dinner time. I think it is going to be the MT Dew that is oging to be my issue.

I need all the support I can get. My oldest daughter, who is 20, i found out is on this program too so she and I will be come friends. She lives in Washington to we can support one another. If I knew how to add more people I would. I posted on Facebook hoping that might help. If you know how without knowing people's email addresses could you please let me know.

I will be more than happy to try and add you or you can add me mttroublemaker@msn.com. We can support eachother :)
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well the more friends to help and support the better!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel!

I, too, had the bypass in 2006, however I gained my weight back. But there is a group on here with others that have had the surgery that have been successful and have struggled. Come by and visit our group!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1402-broken-bariatric-and-needs-help
  • ilonaveen
    Options
    Hey, I am new here too.
    Feel free to add me if you like!
  • psychc
    psychc Posts: 28
    Options
    Always happy to spread the support and motivation...feel free to befriend me
  • BuffERRN
    BuffERRN Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Tamanella- Three years after your initial bypass, did you have any troubles with electrolyte and mineral imbalances?
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to mfp!! feel free to add me! :)