New Year, New ME!!

Options
Hi! I am new to MFP. I am a military wife and a mom to 2 wonderful boys (5 & 19 months). With the New Year comes new resolutions. My fitness goals seem to be the ones I always need help with. I've lost weight before, but now it just seems challenging. So I came here in hopes that tracking food/exercise keeps me accountable and I hope to meet new friends that can cheer me on. I have heard wonderful things about this site and I am eager to get started.

Happy New Year Everyone!! :smile:
Lisa

Replies

• Lindasyis1
    Options
    Happy new year!
  • jon2412
    jon2412 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year and welcome to MFP!
    Add me as a friend ! :-) all the support you need is here :-)
  • tammyll3
    Options
    Happy New Years! I would love to be a part of your support team! Please feel free to add me!
  • Rjam22
    Rjam22 Posts: 3
    Options
    Time to get serious and maintain!! I have struggled with my weight for ever! Up and down.. roller coaster... diets, diet pills, gym memberships, zerona laser, HCG you name it! I am a mother of 3 and work full time.. I just bought a 3 mth gym membership, signed up to be a distributor of It Works Global products which are all natural supplements and detox body wraps (so far Im loving them!!) and now today at work I am getting my body fat measured for a little motivational body fat loss "contest." I am going on vacation soon and Im about to be another year older.... I NEED to change how I feel about myself and how I look... I know its a lifestyle change and I am soooo ready!!! :-)

Happy New Year!!!
    :-)