I think i expected more? but im ok with it.

Options
So i weighed in today as it being friday and all. and i lost another 2 lbs. i was disapointed at first because i thought i could have done better then that but once i stop to think about it i was ok with that. its better then gaining lol. WHOOT!:drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    So i weighed in today as it being friday and all. and i lost another 2 lbs. i was disapointed at first because i thought i could have done better then that but once i stop to think about it i was ok with that. its better then gaining lol. WHOOT!:drinker: :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    2 pounds in a week is FABULOUS!!!! Remember, slow & steady wins the race!:flowerforyou:
  • MisoSoup79
    MisoSoup79 Posts: 517
    Options
    Heck YES! Congrats on 2 more pounds lost forever! 2 pounds in a week is great. We all wish it would disappear faster, but... well, you know "slow and steady wins the race!"

Have patience and stick with what you are doing, because it's obviously working! :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    2 lbs is fabulous! Congrats!:drinker:

I lost nothing this week. poop. :grumble:
  • dtm1130
    dtm1130 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey there, 2 pounds is wonderful. 1 or 2 is the max and you have greater chance of keeping it off instead of yoyoing back up. Keep up the great work.
  • katemadrigal
    Options
    Great job and keep up the good work!
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    thanks everyone.:flowerforyou: