How was your NYE?

Options
jacquelyn_erika
jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
Mine was great, had way too much to drink though...but NO hangover, so I'm pretty happy about that. Today will be a very lazy day and I'm looking forward to it.

How was your night?

Replies

• Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Still lounging Blythe hottub :)
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I worked until midnight, had a sip of champagne with some co-workers. I came home and had a glass of wine and watched some food network shows that I taped on my DVR. I hope that you have a fabulous 2012!!! :flowerforyou:
  • pinkglitterbaby
    Options
    Unexciting to most people but good to me...
    Ate junk food & played UNO :tongue:
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    Drank a whole bottle of wine and ate steak and shake at 4am (horrible amount of calories!) but i had a fun time :)
  • pmich08
    pmich08 Posts: 193
    Options
    Pretty good. Spent it with all my closest friends.
    My fiance had to work, but called me at midnight to give me kisses over the phone!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I went to bed at 11:00. I have no life...LOL. I remember the younger days when I did PARTY!!! At least I don't have a hangover. I remember those...OMG
  • springermad
    Options
    Mine was great worked lost of it then went to a party and was told I looke stunning and look better since losing the weight I had put on massive ego boost x
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Unexciting to most people but good to me...
    Ate junk food & played UNO :tongue:

sounds like an awesome night if you throw in some beer :drinker:
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Woke up with some kind of virus, was happy to just not vomit for the day. Slept most of it, woke up briefly at midnight because of the fireworks, then straight back to sleep :) Didn't really mind as we didn't have plans for the day/ night, but was bummed I missed a workout.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    good. had chinese, played bananagrams all night, and read a good book!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I didn`t get very many drunken sexts. :frown:
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I didn`t get very many drunken sexts. :frown:

I did.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    mine was great. went to a party, got to jam some songs with friends (i sing in a band), and then capped it off by watching the ball drop and walking downtown to see another band play.

good times.
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Good. :) Went to the Street Mall, watching a fireworks show from the 18th floor of a Hyatt (Best view in town!) then had Dinner and drinks at the Cheesecake Factory. It was actually a really fun night, but I don't know If I'll be Downtown again! (My friends and I all turned 21 this year, so it only seemed fitting to 'party'')

I did get grabbed at and dragged by a really drunk girl, though. :(