Looking for supportive weight loss friends.

Options
I would love to add some MFP friends. I am taking the 30 day shred challenged in January and I am starting watching my diet using the MFP calories. I need accountability, encouragement, and support and will provide the same to you as a friend. I am a mom of a 1 1/2 year old boy and I am married to a great guy. Would love advice and people just giving me encouragement as I start this journey.

Replies

• Poohsta0
    Poohsta0 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    4 weeks, 6 pounds and I am on the way. Feel free to add me, I am a regular here.
  • belloulou
    Options
    This website is new to me. I am also looking for friends to help and support me to lose weight. I have lost a lot of weight before but gaine most of it back. I know I can do it. I guess I just need someone who will understand. Happy New Year.
  • helppolarbear
    helppolarbear Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have actually been on here for a while, but I have no really had many people reach out to me until more recently. Please feel free to add me if you want.
  • kezza2002
    Options
    Hi there. Happy New Year to you. I'm new to this site and would also appreciate some support from other members. I've added you as a friend. Good luck on your journey.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30DS. I'm on day 3 and can really feel it! :)

Feel free to add me if you don't mind crazy girls.
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Good Luck on your journey! Feel free to add as a friend. I'm sure that we can help eachother along the way.
  • Juliebetter
    Options
    Looking to add some friends/support. Please add me if you like.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me feel free - I plan on being here for a long time :D Gonna add you!!!
  • sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    Options
    I just started the 30DS. I'm on day 3 and can really feel it! :)

Feel free to add me if you don't mind crazy girls.

I too am on Day 3 - & yep! I can really feel it too. Be great to go through this together.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome! i love the 30ds dvds! welcome to mfp, feel free to add me. remember you can do this, if you log everyday and keep active :)