Happy New Year

Options
My name is Linda. I have been using myfitnesspal for about a year. I seem to do well using myfitnesspal. The trick is "using" it. I do fine for a while, congratulate myself for my progress, then fall off the wagon, gaining back everything I had lost. My goal is to lose 20 to 25 lbs. I'm hoping some encouragement might help me.

Replies

• blsimons
    blsimons Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Asking for help in the form of encouragement is a great way to start the new year off towards getting to your goal. We can do this! And I agree, using the MFP daily is a huge key. Seeing everything in black and white is the reality check I need to see every day. It's very easy to think you're doing great, but the numbers don't lie. Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • LindaSlim
    LindaSlim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your reply. The holidays were difficult to keep eating healthy foods and quantities. Unfortunately my ego-saving devise was "not keeping track." I am hesitating to weigh myself, but I know I must go in for the plunge. My scale is glaring at me. I can't give up. That would be such a defeatist way to start the new year.